Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my Blogsite. Please be kind with your comments! I am just learning all about this blogging!

Friday, July 1, 2011

I was just thinking today about the talent that surrounds us in our small communities.  Caretakers, caregivers, writers, artists, builders, roofers, painters, conversationalists, comfort givers, advisers. Spell checkers!  Teachers and students, the problem solvers, storytellers, the creative thinkers, those who live outside the box. Then there are the bakers and cooks, the cleaners and mowers, those who take care of our community historical buildings, and keep our community coffee going every Tuesday.  Those who give spiritual strength, friends, mathematicians, (not me) and those wonderful tech people who can just fix things that I screw up on the computers and make it sound sooooo very easy!!  Those with the patience to keep their cool.  Parents who cherish their children.  For these and all other talents I have not mentioned, I give my thanks.  If you think of some more talents, list them in the comment box.  I am going out to find some talent!

No comments:

Post a Comment